Translate

Tuesday 30 September 2014

Busy Week, but still grinding away.

It has been a struggle this week to get much time to blog about my progress, it was blog or do, so I chose to do instead :)

Reawakening the painter inside me, been asleep a long time, but he's started to rouse. Tried some blending and rewoking some of the harsher tones in all this weeks set.

So fist up we have my Command Platoon HQ, with the advisers attached to it.
(I thought after my initial splurge on some disciples I should start to form this army up, and get it some way organised, so starting at the top)

Command Group: Commander, Rifleman, Grenadier, and Heavy Weapons Team, I know they aren't on a single base, but I hate them being on one base,  I think it looks weird.

Enforcers: These wont actually be in the unit, but are attached and will be placed in the other militia, they are for those not in the know a little like heretical commissars.

Additional Advisers, Psychic and the Apostate Preacher. Yup the psycher is big, but then again this is the nurgle psycher in an army that is supposed to look very chaos.

And the other side.... of the psycher, not sure why I didn't turn the preacher.

So that's my update so far this week...but there's more...



4 comments:

  1. Fantastic Paint jobs! And a couple of those minis are going on my eventual to buy list for my sci-fi near future post apoc games!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I'm glad you like them, but they are just a neat paint job, I'm quite good at colouring inside the lines, but I'm probe rely the least proficient in my gaming circle, but thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work on these! I love the kitbashes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, one of my goals for this army was every figure needs to be a conversion / kit bash.

      Delete