Translate

Sunday 26 October 2014

Back to Painting

I have been reading about wet palettes and I decided to give it a go this afternoon....

I love wet palettes!!!

They are such a simple idea, but they are brilliant, if you're not aware of what a wet palette is, go Google it, but put simply it is a container with damp filling, covered in grease proof paper, and that's it, some people use cotton balls for the damp layer, I use what I had to hand and used tissue paper, I also only had cake cases for the grease proof paper, but I will now put some on the shopping list.

I have been taking photos of my work this afternoon, and will compile a walk through of my processes, not really a tutorial but an observation of what I do, that will be up in the next couple of days, only half way through at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment